Open Heavens 10 Feb, 2020 – The Power Of Testimonies
Open Heavens 10 February 2020 Monday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye - The Power Of Testimonies
Open Heavens 10 February 2020 Monday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – The Power Of Testimonies
- 1 Open Heavens 10 February 2020 Monday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – The Power Of Testimonies
Topic: The Power Of Testimonies (Open Heaven 10 February 2020)
Memorise: “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” – Revelation 12:11
Read: Luke 17:12-19 (KJV)
12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:
13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
Bible in One Year: Exodus 33-35
Open Heaven 10 February 2020 Monday MESSAGE:
Testimonies are very powerful. Revelation 12:11 confirms that the devil can be overcome by the word of our testimony. That is how important it is.
When it is testimony time, some people say to themselves “Let others mount the podium; I am too big for that.” Have you observed that those who frequently share testimonies always have new ones? This is because when you talk about what God has done in the past, He will be compelled to do more.
Also Read: Open Heaven 9 February 2020 – Joy Is Coming
A testimony is a weapon of warfare. 2 Chronicles 20:1-30 shows this clearly. King Jehoshaphat knew how to give testimonies. Three different armies had gathered to destroy him, so he began to testify: God are You not the One who did this? Are You not the One who did that? Then God told him there was no need to fight that battle. Jehoshaphat and his people only had to sing and God destroyed these armies for them.
David was another man who knew how to give testimonies. There was nothing God did for David that he kept quiet about. This is perhaps why Israel won all their battles during his reign and has remained to date the greatest king Israel ever had. In fact, his testimonies are all over the book of Psalms. He said in Psalm 103:2:
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:”
There is a lot to gain from sharing testimonies and a lot to lose from keeping God’s wonderous works to oneself. Have you been hiding your testimonies? Why not start relaying your testimony at every opportunity you have, even if it is with just one person and see what God will do in your life.
Some people say I love telling stories; the reality is that I actually just love bragging about what my God can do. I have noticed that the more of His great wonders I share, the more He does in my life. Share your testimony today and you will begin to experience more wonderous blessings from God.
Open Heaven 10 February 2020 Monday Key Point:
Your testimony is a great weapon; start using it from today.
Hymn 3: Be Glad In The Lord And Rejoice
1 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.
2 Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.
3 What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.
4 Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.
5 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR MONDAY 10TH OF FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 31: INTEGRITY IN GOVERNANCE, TEXT: Prov 29:2, 11:10
- Let us thank God for the current leaders we have in our nations.
- Father grant unto our leaders in government supernatural guidance to discharge their duties in your fear with justice and integrity in Jesus name. Prov 11:3
- Let us pray that our leaders shall not go in the path of perverseness in Jesus name Prov 28:6
- Let us pray that all in the position of authority to serve with good and clear conscience. 1Pet 3:16
- Father, help all our leaders to do what is right and acceptable for the progress of the governed in Jesus name. Prov 21:3
- Let us pray that our leaders will not be bias in the utilization of resources available to the nation. 2Cor 8:21
- Father, let your fear rule and reign in the heart of every leader in our nation in Jesus name. Joh 14:6
- Father, show our leaders the way to follow that will bring about development in our nation in Jesus name. Prov 4:25-27
- Let us pray for all our armed forces that they perform their duties with clear conscience so that they may be honourable in the eyes of the citizenry. Heb 13:18
- Father, let all our leaders’ dealings be with human face in Jesus name. Luk 6:31
- Father, preserve our leaders as they serve the nation with integrity in Jesus name. Psa 41:11-12
- Let us pray that our leaders will allow for honest and godly counsel. Phi 4:8
- Father, keep our leaders safe as they go about serving the nation in Jesus name. Isa 26:7
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Powered by Best Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress Easy Social Shre Buttons