Open Heaven 21 February 2020 – Be UntouchableIf you are still telling ‘small lies’, the devil will not need permission from God before he touches you because he is the father of lies (John 8:44). In Joshua 24:9, King Balak invited Balaam to curse the people of Israel, but instead of curses, blessings came forth. They were untouchable by the plagues until they fell in the hands of beautiful ladies who seduced them into sin thereafter.
Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Be Untouchable
- 1 Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Be Untouchable
- 2 Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday MESSAGE:
- 3 Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday Key Point:
- 4 Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday Hymn 23: Onward Christian Soldier
- 5 300x250 Static
Topic: Be Untouchable (Open Heaven 21 February 2020)
Memorise: “Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” – 1 Chronicles 16:22
Read: Job 1:10 (KJV)
10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
Bible in One Year: Leviticus 24-25
Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday MESSAGE:
In the spirit realm, certain people are termed ‘untouchable.’ These ones have a wall of fire around them that make them too hot to be touched – even by the devil. The moment you become a child of God; you have access to this group.
Some Christians have once been secure, but somehow the devil seems to be touching them now. If you are in this category, it could be that God deliberately allowed the devil or you have backslidden and exposed yourself to danger. Job was untouchable until God permitted the devil. He was untouchable because he lived a holy life and prayed regularly.
If you are still telling ‘small lies’, the devil will not need permission from God before he touches you because he is the father of lies (John 8:44). In Joshua 24:9, King Balak invited Balaam to curse the people of Israel, but instead of curses, blessings came forth. They were untouchable by the plagues until they fell in the hands of beautiful ladies who seduced them into sin thereafter.
“Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.” – Numbers 31:16
If you would not be vulnerable, you must have no business with the devil. Check your prayer life. A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. Each day without prayer makes one cold and the devil will be waiting until such a person has grown cold enough so he can touch him/her. That is why the devil tries to dampen the prayer life of an individual he hasn’t been permitted to touch.
When you become too busy to pray as you used to, watch out! That is the Devil trying to make you vulnerable so he can touch you, never let your prayer life get cold. May you receive divine help in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday Key Point:
The devil cannot touch you when you are hot for God.
Open Heaven 21 February 2020 Friday Hymn 23: Onward Christian Soldier
1 Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
2 At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
3 Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.
4 Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never ’gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.
5 Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR FRIDAY 21ST OF FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 42: PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING (INDIVIDUAL), TEXT: Joh 8:36, 1Pe 2:24. It is never the will of God for any of His children to be sick, 3Jn 1:2. It is sin that brought sickness into the world, we need to repent and turn to God in our prayers of faith to get out of sicknesses and disease.
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions that has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Thank God for His healing power that is available for His Children, in Jesus name. Psa 103:3
- Father, please forgive me all my sins both known and unknown that have brought this sickness and diseases (mention the name of sickness) upon me, in Jesus name. Psa 103:3, Jas 5:15
- Father, by your mercy, please take away from me every inherited sickness and diseases, in Jesus name. Exo15:26
- Father, please destroy every yoke of sickness and diseases in my life, in Jesus name. Acts 10:38, Isa 10:27
- Lord Jesus, by your resurrection power, I overcome every sickness and diseases unto death upon my life, in Jesus name. Joh 11:4, Isa 28:1
- Father, please put an end to every form of sickness and diseases outbreak in my country (put your country), in Jesus name. Prov 23:18
- Father, please by your Mighty hand of power, terminates every spirit of infirmity upon my life, in Jesus name. Luk 13:11-12, Joh 5:1-9
- Father, please heal every damage done in my body as a result of sicknesses and diseases and diseases, in Jesus name. Jer 17:14
- Father, I decree every arrow of sickness and diseases targeted against my country (put your country), church, family, etc. , goback to your sender, in Jesus name. Psa 18:14
- Father, arise and let the source of the sickness in my body dry up by the fire of Holy Ghost , in Jesus name. Psa.107:20
- Let every germ, virus, bacteria and poison working against my health be neutralized by the blood of Jesus. Rev. 12:11
- Lord by your mercy, I will enjoy good health and divine prosperityall the days of my life, in Jesus name. 3 Jn 1:2
Enjoy Daily Prayers and , Open Heavens Daily Devotional, Billy Graham Daily Devotional , Our Daily Bread Devotionals , UCB Word for Today Devotionals , In touch Ministries Daily Devotionals , My Utmost For His Highest Daily Devotionals , All Rccg Live programs and Events , Rccg Sunday School Manuals ( Weekly Teacher and Students Manuals ) , Winner Chapel Daily Covenant Hours and Programs , Dclm Pastor Kumugi Daily Manna Devotional , Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional , Spirit Meat Rev. Olusola Areogun Daily Devotional , CAC living Water Daily Devotional Guides , CAC Weekly Sunday School Manuals , Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotionals , Our Daily Journey Devotionals , Turning Point Today Daily Devotionals , Christian Useful Secrets Tips , Download Nigerian Worship Video Musics and songs And MP3 , Ray Stedman Daily Devotional , Pastor Benny Hinn Inspirational Teachings , Bishop David Oyedepo Inspirational Teachings, Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope Devotional , Pastor Faith Oyedepo Motivational Messages , Daily Devotions Etc