- Ed What are some of the challenges for global leaders as they engage with different nations and cultures from their own? Some of the blessings?
- Rochelle In global spaces, leaders need to have the cultural skills to understand how cultural, social, and historical realities impact the ways in which they communicate with one another; the ways in which they think about leadership skills and traits; and how they approach organization, conflict resolution, strategy development and execution of goals.
- Ed We talk about the intersection of faith and leadership. Why do Chrisitan leaders need to learn how to lean into such global spaces.
- Rochelle We are integrated beings which means our faith is not separate from what we do. I believe that faith in Christ undergirds and infuses every aspect of our lives and so in whatever sphere I’m in, whether it’s in a faith-based setting or not, I want to pursue leadership from the conviction that my life and my work have kingdom purpose. That’s thinking christianly about leadership and the world around us.
- Ed Tell me more about your vision for this new program. Why an M.A. in Global Leadership as opposed to an M.A. in, for example, Organizational Leadership?
- Rochelle Our focus on both the global and the spiritual set us apart from a traditional OL degree. We rigorously bridge the gaps between faith, the academy, and the larger world to educate skilled, spiritually-grounded leaders for international business and nonprofit organizations.
- Ed As one who specializes in mission, culture, and contextualization, how do you see global leasdership skills impacting in other places?
- Rochelle Global leadership skills will expand people’s influence not just as leaders, but leaders who work from a Christian perspective. This requires a key set of skills– communication, personal and team development, innovation and organizational change, research, and leadership theory and principles. That’s true for everyone who chooses to lead globally, I think.
- Ed How do students take the M.A. in Global Leadership program?
- Rochelle The process is fairly simple. You don’t have to move. You don’t have to quit your job. All of the classes are in flexible modes to help you stay engaged so you can learn where you are already leading. Visit Wheaton two to three times a year for an intensive and then take the rest of your classes online. Taking a part-time load, you can finish your degree in two to three years. To find out more, click here.
Enjoy Daily Prayers and , Open Heavens Daily Devotional, Billy Graham Daily Devotional , Our Daily Bread Devotionals , UCB Word for Today Devotionals , In touch Ministries Daily Devotionals , My Utmost For His Highest Daily Devotionals , All Rccg Live programs and Events , Rccg Sunday School Manuals ( Weekly Teacher and Students Manuals ) , Winner Chapel Daily Covenant Hours and Programs , Dclm Pastor Kumugi Daily Manna Devotional , Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional , Spirit Meat Rev. Olusola Areogun Daily Devotional , CAC living Water Daily Devotional Guides , CAC Weekly Sunday School Manuals , Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotionals , Our Daily Journey Devotionals , Turning Point Today Daily Devotionals , Christian Useful Secrets Tips , Download Nigerian Worship Video Musics and songs And MP3 , Ray Stedman Daily Devotional , Pastor Benny Hinn Inspirational Teachings , Bishop David Oyedepo Inspirational Teachings, Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope Devotional , Pastor Faith Oyedepo Motivational Messages , Daily Devotions Etc
NectesGM News 5714 posts 0 comments
NgospelMedia Entertainment News, Political News, International/Worldwide News Media Daily Publishing...