Topic: Enjoy Life [Sunday November 26, 2017]
Now you are happy with the inexpressible joy that comes from heaven itself. — 1 Peter 1:8 (TLB)
Christians are to enjoy life and enjoy one another. When children see no joy in their home, no joy in your Christianity, they will not be attracted by it. When they see you excited about going to a ball game, or watching television, and then dragging around to do spiritual things, they will soon get the idea that Christianity does not mean much to you. Your attitude will rub off. My wife says that the best way to get a child to eat his food is to see his parents enjoying theirs. Our children will not be attracted to Christ if we make Him seem dull.
- Billy Graham’s Daily 12 October 2017 Devotional: Christianity Is Serious
- Kenneth and Gloria Copeland’s Daily November 13, 2017 Devotional: Stake Your Claim
- Billy Graham’s Daily 9 October 2017 Devotional: The Real Source of Power
- Billy Graham’s Daily 21 November 2017 Devotional: Life Worth Living
- Joyce Meyer’s Daily 20 November 2017 Devotional: Follow the Ark
Prayer for the day: May I live so close to You, Jesus, that those around me will see Your joy.
Written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.