PRESERVATION AND POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – 8TH NOVEMBER 2018
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 1 PETER 1:5
MESSAGE TOPIC: PRESERVED BY HIS POWER
By Dr. Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding the preservation capacity or capability of God’s power
The power of God is a Keeper and Preserver of men. God’s power is the major tool for the preservation of the lives and destinies of God’s people. When you are equipped with power, you are guaranteed your safety.
The universe is kept in place by His Power (Heb. 1:3)
No devil can dare who God’s Power hides
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF HOW GOD’S POWER PRESERVES:
1. Moses was preserved by God’s power (Ex. 10:7; Num. 12:1-15; 16:1-37,41-49)
2. Elijah was preserved by God’s power (1 Kings 17:1-6; 18:9-12; 2 Kings 1)
When the Power of God is at work, existence as a victim or in defeat is impossible (John 10:18; Luke 4:28-30; John 8:58-59; 17:18)
THE IMPACT OF GOD’S POWER, AS FAR AS PRESERVATION IS CONCERNED:
1. The power of God causes God’s people to prevail over the threats of their enemies and the fear of the future (Gen. 32:28)
It takes the power of God to prevail over the threat of the enemy
When a person is loaded with power, there is nothing in the future to be afraid of
2. The power of God brings the enemies of God’s people into submission and defeat (Ps. 66:3)
If they have not bowed yet, then power is lacking
Any enemy daring you and daring God, after tonight, they shall bow
3. The power of God delivers God’s people from every appointment with premature death (Ps. 79:11)
4. God makes His mighty Power known through the preservation of His people (Ps. 106:7-8; 23:1-3)
God advertises His ‘Agidigbaciousness’ by mesmerising those who think they are wicked
There are those that will come to know God by what they suffered for attempting you, attempting your family, or attempting the purpose of God for your life
5. The Power of God is weapon for the scattering of the enemies of God’s people (Ps. 59:7-11; 68:1; 54:15)
6. The Power of God provides refuge for God’s people in times of trouble (Ps. 59:16)
7. The Power of God delivers God’s people from the snares and traps of evil (Matt. 6:13)
8. The Power of God delivers the people of God from hurt and harm by the enemy (Luke 10:19)
SECRETS OF GOD’S POWER:
1. The Presence of God (Acts 10:38; Luke 4:18; Prov. 13:20)
The presence of God empowers you
2. The knowledge of God (Dan. 11:32b; Phil. 3:10)
To know God is to know power; fresh light equals fresh might
3. The fullness of the Spirit (Acts 1:8; Mic. 3:8)
You are full of power if you are full of the Spirit
4. The vibrancy of faith (1 Pet. 1:5; Eph. 6:16; 1 John 5:4; Hab. 2:4; Heb. 2:9)
When faith is available, power is available and when power is available, appointment with death is cancelled!
Father, I come before You today to stay in Your Presence, to know You more, to flow in the fullness of the Spirit and to keep my faith alive, I cannot die before my time!
COMMUNION FOCUS (REVELATION 12:11; EXODUS 12:13):
Passover Communion; every sickness in your body is flushed out by the Communion. By this Communion, you are preserved!
ANOINTING FOCUS (PSALM 105:14-15):
By this Oil you are untouchable; by reason of this Anointing angels are moved on assignment on your behalf. It is a new season for you, your family, end everything you are set to do
– Anyone who will not let you rest or let us rest or who challenges the God we serve, they shall be laid to rest in this season
– Every schedule they have given you with death in the realm of the spirit, it is hereby cancelled! You and your loved ones will never fulfil any satanic appointment!
– The destruction of those who want to destroy you shall lead many people to Christ!
– You saw the beginning of the year, you will see the end of the year and the beginning of the new year!
– God is about to deal with people looking down on His power and strength
– God is about to change your story and situation for His Name’s sake, so that your life does not bring Him reproach!
– Every obstacle, road block mounted by the enemy to suck your blood, those that mounted it shall inherit the death. You shall not die like chicken!
The above MESSAGE was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Powered by Best Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress Easy Social Shre Buttons