Topic: Bridge the Gap [Sunday November 19, 2017]
Keep a close watch on all you do and think.
Stay true to what is right . . . — 1 Timothy 4:16 (TLB)
In searching for ways to bridge the generation gap, there is no doubt that we, as parents, will have to practice what we preach, by striving more and more to bring our conduct into line with our code of beliefs.
- Billy Graham’s Daily 5 September 2017 Devotional – The Truth Sets Us Free
- Kenneth and Gloria Copeland’s Daily November 13, 2017 Devotional: Stake Your Claim
- Joyce Meyer’s Daily 12 November 2017 Devotional: Simplify Your Prayers
- Andrew Wommack’s Daily 13 November 2017 Devotional: The “Old Man” Is Dead
- Billy Graham’s Daily 14 October 2017 Devotional: Pure in Heart
No mother can demand that her daughter abstain from sleeping around when she herself is flirting and on occasion compromising her own moral conduct. No father, who wavers between heavy social drinking and occasional binges to the edge of alcoholism, and who can’t speak a pleasant word in the morning until he has had a cigarette, can yell incessantly at his son to get off marijuana, the route that often leads to hard drugs.
Consistency, constancy, and undeviating diligence to maintain Christian character are a must if the older generation is to command respect, or even a hearing, from the young.
- Billy Graham’s Daily 17 October 2017 Devotional: Searching for Peace?
- Billy Graham’s Daily 12 October 2017 Devotional: Christianity Is Serious
- Billy Graham’s Daily 2 October 2017 Devotional: A Daily Process
- TREM’s Daily 19 November 2017 Devotional by Dr. Mike Okonkwo – Christ Is In You
- Billy Graham’s Daily 14 November 2017 Devotional: Unbreakable
Prayer for the day: Younger eyes see my errant behavior, Lord. Help me to be the right example—one which will draw them to You.
Written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.