*Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year license (renewable every year). That is, you
must always preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other communication gadgets except in religious building or inside your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching or religious music inside your cars or in
any open place except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphones/loudseakers in your church after 8pm you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go out for evangelism on streets or move with
vehicles with address systems to advertise their programs.
CAN THESE WORK?
Drop your comments below!!!